I love subscribing to a papercrafting kit club. About a year ago I created a graphic to share my top ten reasons why it is such a great way to meet my creative needs and goals. Since this is a new blog, I thought I would post it again here, and then share with you one of my favorite layouts from just about every Clique Kit since the club began! It was a little but difficult to narrow it down to just one layout from each kit because I averaged about 5-6 layouts or spreads and lots of other little projects like project life spreads and cards and mini albums on top of that each month out of just one box including the digital products and sometimes something here and there from my stash. But here we go…
- April 2014: Debutante featuring Amy Tangerine
- May 2014: Field Trip featuring Fancy Pants Designs
- Clique into Summer LE Kit: Simple Stories
- July 2014: Midsummer Night’s Dream featuring Allison Kreft
- August 2014: Glam Camp featuring MME Jen Allyson
- September 2014: Study Abroad featuring Studio Tekturek
- October 2014: Masquerade featuring Kelly Purkey/Basic Grey
- + 9. November 2014: Homecoming featuring Lemon Owl
- March 2015: J’Adore featuring WRMK Love Notes
- August 2014: Glam Camp and exclusive digitals
- March 2015: Another J’Adore
- + 5. April 2015: Happy Everything (Anniversary Kit) featuring Pinkfresh Studio Up in the Clouds
- June 2015: Carpe Diem featuring Chickaniddy Crafts
- August 2015: Ambrosia featuring Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss
- September 2014: Study Abroad (studio Tekturek)
- +9. September 2015: Capture featuring Cocoa Vanilla Studios
It was really fun to look back over the past year and reminisce about all of the great kits we have created with together. I am so excited to be the Watergirl for another phenomenal Varsity design team term starting in about a month and am looking forward to the amazing inspiration they will provide for using future kits. I am also so excited to see where the trends will be heading in the next year and how this will affect our art and the way we use supplies. Organizing and simplifying has become a new favorite sport of mine-using planners and related stationery supplies to help make it pretty while staying focused on my priorities is a real goal for me this year. These are some of the fun things I’ll be talking about on this blog, so please come back real soon!
2 thoughts on “Clique Kits Gallery”
They are all amazing! You’re so creative! Love it!
Love this! I adore the idea of doing a year in review … You have such a fabulous collection of layouts, so beautiful!